Methods for Meeting Your Data Disposal Needs
The destruction of sensitive data is a priority in today’s world. With the rise of identity theft and attempts at corporate espionage, we provide services that stop the thieves in their tracks.
Data Stored In Many Ways – How Do You Make Sure All of It Is Destroyed?
We specialize in the processing and destruction of:
- Microfiche: Microfiche (also known as microfilm) is a common material that reques disposal in a protected manner. The State of New Jersey describes its legal process to determine the elimination of material by, “Physical destruction — through shredding, burning or deletion.”
Is it time to discard an old microfiche collection? Disposing of microfiche must be done in the most efficient and permanent of ways. SDDStL can get this job done.
- Magnetic media: To ensure your magnetic media is fully erased, let us handle the job. Your data will be destroyed and unable to be viewed again.
Magnetic media can be destroyed by two processes: physical destruction of the media/device or by a process termed “degaussing”. Security and risk management analysts at CSO define degaussing as: “the removal or reduction of the magnetic field of a storage disk or drive. When applied to magnetic storage media such as hard disks, magnetic tape or floppy disks, the process of degaussing can quickly and effectively purge an entire storage medium.”
- Computer disks: Hard drives contain so much of your personal information which a typical reformatting won’t permanently erase. We have the capabilities to render these devices unreadable.
- CD ROMs/DVDs: Don’t throw away your old CD ROMS/DVDs that are full of personal info. We’ll make them permanently unreadable.
- Credit cards: Don’t discard your out-of-date credit cards. Let us make them unusable, helping to prevent credit issues for you in the future.
- Coupons: Coupons have value and when dealt with in bulk should be treated as sensitive material. Let us shred them and eliminate any potential for unauthorized fraud. We guarantee it.
Sensitive Data, Proven Destruction
Handling your sensitive data is our priority and our commitment. We strive to not only destroy your media in the most thorough of industry-proven manners, but we deliver a trusted quality along with a fair price.
Secure Document Destruction of St. Louis (SDDStL) is an onsite shredding company specializing in the secured destruction of information on paper, hard drives and other media.
Our onsite data destruction services range from Route Service, One-time Service and Purge services depending on your needs.
Located in St. Louis, MO, SDDStL services the city of St. Louis and the counties of St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson, Washington, Franklin, Warren, Lincoln, St. Francois, and Perry. We also provide service in areas of Illinois including Monroe County, Madison County, St. Clair County, and Randolph County.
Locally owned and operated, Secure Document Destruction of St. Louis of St. Louis believes security is paramount to your business or institution. Contact us today for your data destruction needs.