Our routine onsite shredding service process is secure, convenient and affordable. Service frequency is based on your needs (service every month is not required).
- Locked security containers are provided by SDDStL and are strategically placed at your business location.
- Your associates deposit confidential material into the locked collection containers.
- At your convenience, a uniformed and bonded SDDStL service technician arrives at your place of business and transports your materials to our on-site mobile shredding truck.
- Containers are placed into the mobile shredding truck’s bin-lift tunnel where they are quickly and securely lifted, then tipped and emptied into the shredding system. Your material is securely shredded and completely destroyed in minutes, never touched by human hands. You are invited to witness the secure document destruction process via our onboard video monitor.
- A Certificate of Destruction is provided that verifies the destruction of your confidential materials and creates an audit trail for your company.
- All of the documents that Secure Document Destruction shreds are recycled, protecting the security of your business while promoting responsible environmental stewardship.