Stopping Identity Theft Before It Starts
The destruction of sensitive data is a priority in today’s world. With the rise of online identity theft and attempts at corporate espionage, we provide services that stop thieves in their tracks.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) describes one security technique routinely implemented: a locked bin service for your organization is a preferred option to use. The shredding company provides the secured bins and picks them up in a timely manner for destruction of the contents.
Controlling Data – Getting Rid of It for Good
We specialize in the processing and destruction of the following items:
- Microfiche: Time to discard an old microfiche collection? We’ll process it to a point where it will be unusable by anyone.
- Magnetic media: To ensure your magnetic media is fully erased, let us handle the job. Your data will be destroyed and unable to be viewed again.
- Computer disks: Hard drives contain so much of your personal information that typical reformatting won’t truly erase permanently. We have the capabilities to render these devices unreadable.
The U.S. Department of Education directs that, “In most cases, merely deleting a digital record or file will be insufficient to destroy the information contained therein – as the underlying digital data are typically preserved in the system, and can often be ‘undeleted’.”
- CD ROMs/DVDs: Don’t throw away your old CD ROMS/DVDs full of personal info. We’ll make them permanently unreadable.
- Credit cards: Don’t discard your out-of-date credit cards! Let us make them unusable, preventing future credit issues for you.
- Coupons: Coupons have value and when dealt with in bulk should be treated as sensitive material. Let us shred them and eliminate any potential for unauthorized fraud. We guarantee it.
Proven in the Industry, Handling All Your Data Destruction Needs
Handling your sensitive data is our priority and our commitment. We strive to not only destroy your media in the most thorough of industry-proven manners, but deliver a trusted quality along with a fair price.
Secure Document Destruction of St. Louis (SDDStL) is an onsite, shredding company specializing in the secured destruction of information on paper, hard drives and other media.
Our onsite data destruction services range from Route Service, One-time Service and Purge services, depending on your specific needs.
Located in St. Louis, MO, SDDStL services the city of St. Louis and the counties of St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson, Washington, Franklin, Warren, Lincoln, St. Francois, and Perry. We also provide service in areas of Illinois including Monroe County, Madison County, St. Clair County, and Randolph County.
Locally owned and operated, Secure Document Destruction of St. Louis believes security is paramount to your business or institution. Contact us today for your data destruction needs.